It is best to submit your BricsCAD support requests through the Bricsys Online Support system. Doing so, automatically routes the request to the engineer with the most domain expertise. When submitting your support request, provide a detailed description of the problem that you are experiencing:
- System configuration details: OS (+ version), hardware details such as memory size, graphics card (or processor), any desktop customization applications.
- Take screenshots of what you see when the problem occurs.
- Describe the steps you take that cause the problem to happen.
If possible, attach your drawing files and other information that could be relevant to the issue.
- Check for and include any error log files. Look for files called “crash_report.txt“, which will be in the same folder as the drawing you were working on.
Free Downloadable Resources
- BricsCAD Help Interactive Online
- Getting Started with BricsCAD (PDF, 107 pages) by Heidi Hewitt
- BricsCAD V20 for AutoCAD Users (PDF, 366 pages) by Ralph Grabowski
- Inside BricsCAD V20 (PDF, 386 pages) by Ralph Grabowski
- Customizing BricsCAD V20 (PDF, 602 pages) by Ralph Grabowski
- BricsCAD Command Reference Guide (PDF)
- BricsCAD System Variables (PDF)
- BricsCAD VBasic Training Guide + Exercise Files (PDF)