It is best to submit your BricsCAD support requests through the Bricsys Online Support system. Doing so, automatically routes the request to the engineer with the most domain expertise. When submitting your support request, provide a detailed description of the problem that you are experiencing:
- System configuration details: OS (+ version), hardware details such as memory size, graphics card (or processor), any desktop customization applications.
- Take screenshots of what you see when the problem occurs.
- Describe the steps you take that cause the problem to happen.
If possible, attach your drawing files and other information that could be relevant to the issue.
- Check for and include any error log files. Look for files called “crash_report.txt“, which will be in the same folder as the drawing you were working on.
Free Downloadable Resources
- BricsCAD Help Interactive Online
- BricsCAD V20 for AutoCAD Users (PDF) by Ralph Grabowski
- Inside BricsCAD (PDF) by Ralph Grabowski
- Customizing BricsCAD (PDF) by Ralph Grabowski
- BricsCAD Command Reference Guide (PDF)
- BricsCAD System Variables (PDF)
- BricsCAD VBasic Training Guide + Exercise Files (PDF)