Bricsys 24/7 Transfer Tool
Bricsys 24/7 Connect
24/7 Connect allows you to upload and download your drawing to the 24/7 cloud service, including dependencies like xrefs, background, fonts,… 24/7 keeps track of revisions and links between files so your fileset remains organized. In BricsCAD, it’s built-in.
Upload and download directly from within AutoCAD including all dependencies.
Upload and download directly from within Microsoft Word.
Upload and download directly from within Microsoft Excel.
Bricsys 24/7 Mobile for Apple iOS and Google Android
- All files at your fingertips. Instantly view your project files. Bricsys 24/7 already supports more than 70 document types, from text to image to office formats, and even complex CAD files.
- Review documents on the go. Access the latest versions of your documents and review them. You can read annotations made by others or create one yourself.
- Make and upload a picture. Take a picture of content you want to share and upload it to your project on the cloud-based Bricsys 24/7 service.
- Easy Annotation. Simply drag a rectangle over the text or image that you want to highlight and write down your comment.
Bricsys 24/7 Third-Party Applications
- APROPLAN – A collaborative solution for architects, contractors, developers, and engineers. AproPLAN can be integrated in Bricsys 24/7.
- TIQ – Helps you to automatically register your daily activities. Stop worrying about tracking your time. Create a clear overview, but don’t waste time doing it.
- SMARTCHECKUPS – Builds innovative mobile business applications that improve existing work flows in the real estate and property management industry. Our first product “SmartCheckups” turns each iPad in a powerful property inspection tool. Save over 50% in time compared to manual property inspections.
- C-SITE – Automates real time image capturing, video feeds and timelapses from construction sites (on-site cameras) and turns them into actionable information. C-SITE creates content used for project follow-up, social media marketing, website promotions as well as in-company knowledge sharing. C-SITE is a powerful tool that can be used by several stakeholders in the construction process: for developers, owners, contractors and project managers. Accessible any time, from any location and on any device.
- KYP – Improves the communication between parties who are involved in a project by connecting people, jobs, businesses and tools.
- ARCHISNAPPER – A simple tool for field reports, safety reports and punch lists that will save you hours of time and stress.