The discounts offered on multi-year contracts to switch you to subscription may look appealing at first, but you’ll still pay a lot more in the end. You can opt for a clear, unambiguous offer instead. By switching to BricsCAD Pro you can save up to $4,620 per seat over five years, and you still get a perpetual license. With BricsCAD, you buy it, you own it FOREVER.
BricsCAD has received critical acclaim for its advanced functionality, 100% 2D/3D DWG compatibility, better user experience with the AI enhanced QUAD cursor, much lower licensing cost, and exceptional global customer support. Here are 10 great reasons why you should consider switching from AutoCAD® to BricsCAD®
- No learning curve with a familiar user interface.
- Affordable with perpetual licenses starting from $550 for Classic, $680 for Pro, and $1,020 for Platinum.
- 100% native 2D/3D DWG file support. Can read, edit, and save AutoCAD files v2.5 to 2017.
- Integrated BIM with architectural direct modeler, featuring SketchUp SKP import and IFC import & export*1
- Advanced mechanical design features such as 3D constraints, design intent, assembly modeling, kinematic analysis, and BOM*2
- Integrated industry leading sheet metal design functionality*3
- Extensive customization and add-on development capabilities using LISP (vl-, vlr-, vla-, vlax-), SDS, ADS, DCL, VBA, .NET, BRX, and TX.
- Executes LISP faster than AutoCAD. (…)
- Speeds up working on very large drawings with the intelligent, predictive QUAD cursor.
- More than 1,200 partner add-on solutions, including for AEC, civil, surveying, GIS, HVAC, MEP, landscape, structural, mechanical, and sheet metal design, as well as highly specialized vertical applications. (…)
Download the free eBook “BricsCAD V17 for AutoCAD Users” by renowned CAD editor and author Ralph Grabowski (PDF – 334 pages)
BIM entirely in .DWG, from initial 3D sketch through all stages, no extra software needed.
For more information on BricsCAD V17 click here
To try BricsCAD V17 free for 30 Days Click Here
Let us prepare you a custom analysis of annual savings by switching to BricsCAD. Call us at 949.259.3807, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
(*)1. Platinum + BIM Module 2. Platinum 3. Platinum + Sheet Metal Module